This policy covers how IMS Internet Marketing Solutions SARL a Swiss based company ("IMS," "we," "us," or "our") treats personal information that it collects and receives on www.creativenichemanager.com and all it services related to CNM2.0. We are not in the business of selling information about you: we use information shared with us for the sole purpose of running and improving our services. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
2- Information We Gather
- IMS collects personal information when you register with us, use IMS products or services or post content on a IMS web site or blog. This information is limited to your email address, username, and any information you post on your site. Your password is stored securely using a salted, variable work factor, one-way hash function.
- IMS may also collect personal information if you enter into promotions or sweepstakes.
- IMS automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. We also collect other use information as part of our analytics services, in order to improve the service. However, we do not link such information to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
- IMS may collect billing information if you sign up for a paid service, which may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card details, and other information that is necessary in order to process the transaction. Under no circumstance do we store any of your sensitive billing details.
- When signing up for the affiliate program, IMS may collect additional details in order to process payments and comply with tax law, which may include your social security number or EIN, your address, and other information as appropriate.
- IMS uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, support, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
3- Google Analytics
4- Billing information
- Should you sign up for a CNM account or register a domain through us, we require your personal information in order to process the transaction.
- Our transactions are processed through a secure thrid party payment processor. We do not store any other billing information.
- If your subscription is auto-renewing, a recurring subscription will be created at our payment gateway, Ogone SA will store your billing information on their secure payment gateway for as long as necessary to carry out the terms of your subscription.
- Should you cancel your subscription, your billing information will be immediately removed by Ogone
- All transactions are processed over an industry standard SSL/TLS connection, with a minimum of 128-bit encryption.
5- IP Address
IMS occasionally obtains IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our web sites. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting IMS's web sites from specific geographical regions.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
- Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use IMS services or products that require you to "sign in" and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
IMS uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the IMS Sites, Products and Services.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve the content and services provided on the IMS Sites, Products and Services.
7- Information Relating to Children
Individuals under the age of 13 are prohibited from creating or using accounts through IMS.com. Students under the age of 13 may, however, use IMS through special student accounts created by their teachers through education.IMS.com, provided the teacher has obtained signed parental consent from the student's parents.
8- Information Use, Sharing and Disclosure
- IMS does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the IMS web sites, products and services with others except as described in this policy.
- We do not share, sell, rent or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- IMS may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the IMS products and services, or to do something that you have asked us to do. We use other third parties such as a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
- From time to time, IMS or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on IMS. You may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. This information will be used strictly for the purpose of notifying and arranging delivery of promotional items to the person selected.
- You may opt out of emails you receive from IMS or any of our partners for promotions, sweepstakes, contests or newsletters by visiting the link at the bottom of each email
- When you register for IMS, we collect user-submitted account information such as username and email address to identify users and send notifications related to the use of the service.
- When you post content on a IMS web site or blog, you have the ability to post content which may include personally identifiable information about yourself.
- If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
- If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friendвЂ™s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. IMS stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
IMS may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
IMS may revise, modify or update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your particular IMS account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
10- Confidentiality and Security
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
Your account information is password-protected. Additionally, your account's password is stored using a salted, variable work factor, one-way hash algorithm.
In certain areas, IMS uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If IMS learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using IMS or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of those sites, products and services. We may post a notice on our applicable web sites if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the applicable web sites. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11- Changing your Preferences and Personal Information
You can edit your account information with IMS at any time from your CNM2.0 account
You can delete your applicable account by contacting us at email@example.com; however, please note that some personal information, primarily your contact information, may remain in our records to the extent necessary to protect our legal interests or document compliance with regulatory requirements.
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete such information by making the change on our user home page, or by emailing our Customer Support at support@IMS.com.
12- Contacting IMS
If you have a privacy concern regarding IMS, or this policy, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of those sites, products or services, you should complete a support request at http://www.ethiccash.com/support/ or you can write to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org